7 Day Andalucian Countryside Tour
Brand New for 2023 we have teamed up with Hertz Ride to offer an amazing choice of motorcycles as well as first class accommodation in order to make this tour one to remember for a lifetime.
We are now offering a choice of BMW 1250GS, BMW F750FGS or Honda CF1000L complete with luggage to compliment this amazing riding experience.
This tour focuses on riding the best roads in Spain and immersing ourselves in the beautiful scenery and culture of Andalucia. We travel through many natural parks such as the Sierra de Grazalema, Sierra de Hornachuelos and Sierra Cazorla to name just a few as well as stunning whitewashed villages taking in all that the area has to offer, confirming that Andalucia truly is a motorcycle paradise and a joy to ride.
DAY 1. Malaga Airport transfer and check-in at accommodation in Malaga
DAY 2. Tour & accommodation at Grazalema
Leaving Velez we head west and ride through the Sierra de Tejeda passing lakes and wonderful scenery before entering the Parque Natural Montes de Málaga, then still heading west we ride through the Sierra de las Nieves before passing Ronda and then to onto our hotel at Grazalema ( 257 km / 5 hrs 15 min).
DAY 3. Tour & accommodation at Aracena
Leaving Grazamela we proceed north over the Sierra de Grazamela and the spectacular descent to Zahara and continue north through the winding farmlands east of Sevilla, then we start to head west towards Mirador de Minas de Riotintous and past the open copper mine pits of RioTinto before heading north towards our overnight hotel at Aracena ( 268 km / 5 hrs ).
DAY 4. Tour & accommodation at Villanueva del Rey
Leaving Aracena we head east towards Santa Olalla del Cala before riding through the majestic Sierra Norte and along the wonderful riding roads taking us to Constantina and the amazing Sierra Hornachuelos for some of the best riding you will ever experience, before heading north along the amazing A432 towards Villanueva del Rey for our overnight hotel stop ( 260 km / 5 hrs 30 min).
DAY 5. Tour & accommodation at Jaen
Leaving Villanueva del Rey we head east towards Cardena and the Parque Natural de la Sierra de Andújar before heading southeast over the thousands of olive groves and farmlands north of Jaen and then onto our last hotel stop on the road at the hillside village of Torres ( 248 km / 4 hrs 30 min).
DAY 6. Tour & accommodation at Malaga
After leaving Torres we head northeast through the Parque Natural Sierra Mágina towards Ubeda before heading east to Quesada and the amazing Sierras de Cazorla, we then head southwest towards Guadix and Granada before heading south to our Guesthouse in Velez de Benaudalla ( 280 km / 5 hrs 30 min).
DAY 7. Airport transfer and check-out
Please be aware that this is a true adventure tour on tarmac roads and consists of 5 days riding and each day will be approximately 250 km and 5 to 6 hours riding with plenty of stops for coffee, lunch and of course photo opportunities.
Choice of Motorcycles
Cost of Tour with BMW F750GS - 2495 € per person *
Cost of Tour 2695 € with pillion
Cost of Tour with BMW R1250GS, or Honda CF1000L - 2675 € per person *
Cost of Tour 2875 € with pillion
Price includes airport transfers, 5 days guided touring, Motorcycle rental, insurance
and 6 nights accommodation.
Please Contact us for more details, such as helmets, clothing etc.
* N.B. Minimum requirement of 2 riders and routes and itinerary may change due to weather and season
Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to read the details below. It contains some very important information vital to a safe and enjoyable holiday.
1. Driving Licence, International Driving Permit (IDP) and Passport Requirements: All riders must be in possession of a valid (category A) motorcycle licence for at least two years and be over 25 years of age. You are also advised to apply for an International Driving Permit (IDP).
Please check your passport is valid for the duration of your holiday. GSmotorcycletours (from hereon referred to in this document as OUR, WE, US, OURSELVES ) do not accept responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport requirements.
Citizens of the following countries do not require a visa to enter Spain: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela.
So far, as a result of the EU referendum (Brexit) there has been no changes to the rights and status of UK passport holders wanting to enter the EU.
2. Travel/medical insurance: All of our bikes are covered by third party liability insurance, which means if you have an accident and it is your fault, our insurance pays for the other person or property, but does not cover your personal injuries, nor damage to our motorcycles.
We cannot stress enough the importance of you taking out adequate travel/medical insurance against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your holiday, loss or damage to luggage, personal liability claims against you and medical expenses arising overseas. As motorcycle touring is considered an adventure sport we advise you before arrival in Spain, to arrange travel/personal accident insurance that covers adventure sports. This must include medical cover and repatriation in your home country and be sure that your insurance covers motorcycle touring holidays, as many insurance policies exclude such activities that they consider too dangerous or risky. Consult your local insurance agency before you come to Spain, most agencies offer one week insurance packages for a minimal cost.
Should you elect not to effect suitable travel/medical insurance cover despite this advice, then you undertake on behalf of yourselves and all members of your party to indemnify both ourselves and our agents and representatives (as applicable) for any costs that arise which would otherwise have been met had such insurance cover been taken out. The following link is an example of travel/personal accident insurance available in the UK. Travellers from other countries should enquire locally to find out what is necessary to participate in an adventure sport in Spain and if required, Morocco.
3. Accidental Damage Deposit: On arrival at our Guesthouse you are required to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit of 500 € to cover damages to any of the motorcycles. This will be returned in full at the end of your tour, provided no damage has been caused.
Most of us have dropped our bikes at some stage of our riding career, and minor damage can sometimes be fixed easily in-house, but sometimes it cannot.
If any of the motorcycles are dropped or crashed causing damage which cannot be repaired in this manner, you are liable for the cost of the repair which will be deducted from your Accidental Damage Deposit. Thankfully this is a rarity.
4. Your Holiday Contract: When you make a booking you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon GSmotorcycletours accepting any monies from you towards the booking. These conditions, in conjunction with the information set out on our website, form the agreement between ourselves , yourself and your party.
5. Making A Booking: When you make a booking, you will be required to pay a deposit of 10% of the total cost per person to secure your booking. Confirmation will then be sent to you setting out the balance due, which must be paid in full ( either in advance or on arrival ) before any tour can commence.
6. Amendments By You: If you wish to change your plans prior to departure, in any way and we can accept the change, these instructions must be sent to us in writing, from the person who made the original booking a minimum of seven days prior to departure. If you are travelling within seven days and wish to change your plans in any way, we might not be able to accept the change. Please be aware some amendments might incur a surcharge (eg. change of accommodation arrangements).
7. If You Cancel Your Booking: You or any member of your party may cancel the tour at any time providing that the cancellation is made in writing by the person who made the original booking and is communicated to us directly. Refunds are only given to the person who made the original booking. You will receive a refund of the amount paid less the cancellation fees specified below;
More than thirty days of your tour commencement date you will be due a full refund.
Less than 30 days and more than 14 days of your tour commencement date you will be due a 50% refund.
Less than 15 days and more than 7 days of your tour commencement date you will be due a 25% refund.
If you cancel your tour less than seven days prior to your tour commencement date you will lose your deposit.
If you are cancelling because of unforeseen circumstances, it may be possible to change the dates of your tour.
8. If We Amend Your Booking: It is unlikely that we will have to amend your booking. Occasionally changes may be made which we reserve the right to do at any time. Most of these changes are minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. All details given to you are for guidance only. You may decide whether or not to accept the change although you must let us know by return.
9. If We Cancel Your Holiday: In no case will we cancel your holiday less than 60 days before the scheduled tour date unless it is for reasons outside of our control, for reasons of safety or security. If we have to cancel your holiday we will offer you either...
A. An alternative holiday of comparable type, or...
B: A full refund of all monies paid, in either case being the only recompense which will be due to you.
10. Conditions Of Accommodation: When you book accommodation (whether provided by ourselves or not) its availability or provision is subject to the 'house rules' of the hotel or other accommodation providing or undertaking to provide such accommodation.
11. Conduct and Riding Experience: We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate your holiday arrangements without notice should your behaviour be such that it is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, annoyance or danger to any other person. In such circumstances, no refund or compensation will be due to you.
With regards to riding experience we cater for all skill levels and we change our routes to be tailor made to your skill level and ensure the most fun for all, but there are some basic requirements that all riders must be capable of.
Ride at the national speed limit, 90 km/h (60 mph) or as signed on open country roads, 120 km/h (75 mph) on motorways.
Have recent riding experience
Comfortable with twisty bends, curves and leans
Steep ascents, descents and mountainous roads
Can ride for 3-4 hours
As it is quite common for other riders to be on the tour, and as we have an obligation to everyone who can adhere to the necessary requirements we therefore insist on the required experience listed above.
So, therefore if you feel that you do not meet these requirements and would still like to participate in a tour please contact us for more information, or visit our Individual Tours.
If we feel that your riding ability is not of the standard required listed above, and you are a hazard to yourself or other riders, then we reserve the right to cancel your tour with no refund or compensation, or provide a separate guide depending on availability at a cost to yourself.
12. Complaints: We do our very best to ensure that your travel arrangements go according to plan. However, if you have a complaint arising out of what we have agreed to provide for you, then please let us know at the earliest opportunity. If a problem arises during your holiday, it is important that you advise ourselves at the earliest opportunity and we will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint cannot be resolved locally you should advise us within 28 days of the incident, in writing, giving all relevant information. Your letter will be given prompt attention. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we cannot accept responsibility as we would have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate the matter and hopefully rectify any problem.
13. Excursions: Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for while you are on holiday are not part of your holiday provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour, or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
14. Applicable Law: The contract between you, your party, GSmotorcycletours and these booking conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. In the case of any dispute that cannot be settled amicably, both yourselves and ourselves agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.